Access to Seeds Index
East-West Seed was ranked first in the Access to Seeds Index for Global Seed Companies, including a high score for capacity building through various Knowledge Transfer programs around the world.
The World Food Prize
Simon N. Groot, founder of East-West Seed, won this award for bringing vegetables to the forefront of the fight to improve global nutrition and health. He donated his prize money to a Knowledge Transfer project in Uganda.
FORTUNE’s annual Change the World list recognizes companies that are “doing well by doing good”. FORTUNE commended East-West Seed Knowledge Transfer's training programs for smallholder farmers.
What we offer
- Data-driven analysis & reporting
- Local expertise and global support team
- Verified best practices for smallholder farmers
What we look for
- Shared vision of smallholder farming
- Track record in similar projects
- Regular discussions and evaluations
- Viable resources to support project success
A selection of organizations with active Knowledge Transfer projects